Head of Leicester Delivery Centre
Reports to: Delivery Director
Salary: Base salary, bonus, benefits, incentives
Venquis is a growing Staffing Solutions Provider based in the heart of Leicester, specialising in placing Technology and Business Change individuals into new jobs across Europe. Due to recent growth, we are looking to hire of Head of Talent Delivery to lead our team here in Leicester!
Success factors include Performance against target, hiring & growth, Activity & NPS.
- Ultimate responsibility for the success of the Leicester Delivery centre
- Responsible for driving headcount growth from 30 to 80 by 2024
- Customer experience & satisfaction ambassador.
- Identify Succession & develop leadership team – up to 6 direct reports
Responsibilities will include:
- Identify and implement best practices from respected contact centres
- Take overall responsibility for Delivery culture, strategy, and execution
- Manage the daily running of the delivery centre with effective resource planning & vacancies allocation in line with business goals
- Establish a high standard for productivity, quality & customer service : set/meet performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality in line with business goals
- Forecast and analyse data against budget figures on a weekly and/or monthly basis.
- Use a data driven approach to decision making & forecasting
- Review the performance of staff, identify training needs and plan training sessions
- Coach, motivate and retain staff, coordinate reward and incentive schemes
- Summarize, collect and analyse the Delivery centre trends and data for regular performance reports.
- Managing the delivery capacity & resources to hit productivity per head
- People training & development: Associate to Team Leaders
- Work with internal stakeholders to improve efficiency
- Owns the Leicester Delivery budget & confidently authorizes hiring and termination decisions making wise and logical choices
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to deal with people at all levels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills to interpret data and trends
- A strong customer focus
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop staff
- A flexible attitude and the ability to manage change
- The ability to work under pressure, manage your time effectively and work on your own initiative
- Performance reports
5 days a week – office-based
No shifts or weekend work
Equality is non-negotiable - We promote a Fearless Culture, where we create positive futures no matter of gender, race, age, national origin, or sexual orientation.